- Nothing But Net (B+B)
- Brian Don't Play That (BDPT)
- Boston Trolley Dodgers (FUSC)
- *You TalkinBout Practice? (STRI)
- Roswell Crash Test Dummies (PIDG)
- Vegas Highroller (JBel)
- A Switzer (AS92)
- Superman Switzer (44)
- The Bad Hombres (MOOD)
- Master Debaters (CHIP)
- Beaumont Bells (BB)
- Sonic Boom (SB)
- *Vick's Dog Pound (VDP)
- Baton Rouge Greenville (BRG)
- *Jaymes is a Gentleman (HEHE)
- *I Peaked In High School (803)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 16
Total Starters: 9
Total On Bench: 7
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Team Defense / Special Teams|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
All NFL Players
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Resets each week to inverse order of standings
Wednesday, November 21, 12PM ET
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
12 (Playoffs start Week 13)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager