- Funky Odor (WCS)
- Bring Trout Your Dead (.406)
- Bogaertin Da Sox (Mav)
- Charlie Don't Surf (ZIM)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- The Tell-Tale Bogaerts (TLS2)
- Just Dozierd Off (TBSJ)
- Dwight Evans' Mustache (Farr)
- Cain you Dig It (TRE)
- The Kekambas (GBBY)
- Jeri-KO was an inside job (Y2KO)
- Springfield Sioux (SPFD)
- Greene Eggs and Hamilton (ZCC)
- Welcome to Thoracic Park (HSF)
- The Laser Show (TLS)
- Dozier Do or Dozier Don't? (BAY)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM2 Varitek League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 23
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 3 (2 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
LM Only Vetos
Lock One Hour Before Draft
Lock One Hour Before Draft
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
19 (Playoffs start Week 20)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
2 weeks per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
- For a full explanation of draft methods, view our Draft Methods rules page.
- Draft settings can be changed until one hour before draft time.
- Your league will not draft if it is not full one hour before draft time.
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:00 PM ET
Manually Set by League Manager