- San Francisco Giants (SFG)
- Cleveland Indians (CLE)
- Baltimore Orioles (BAL)
- Boston Red Stockings (Bost)
- Washington Nationals (WAS)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (ARI)
- Texas Rangers (TEX)
- Chicago White Sox (SOX)
- Los Angeles Dodgers (LAD)
- New York Yankees (NYY)
- Miami Marlins (MIA)
- Houston Astros (HOU)
- Seattle Mariners (SEA)
- Atlanta Braves (ATL)
- Oakland A's (OAK)
- Chicago Cubs (CHC)
- Cincinnati Reds (CIN)
- Kansas City Royals (KC)
- Milwaukee Bierbrauer's (BREW)
- St. Louis Cardinals (STL)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Ultimate World Series Fantasy
|Head to Head Most Categories|
Current Roster Size: 25
Total Starters: 19
Total On Bench: 6 (4 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Free Agent Auction
7 (for all matchups)
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday at 11 AM
Reset Each Week to Inverse Order Of Standings
Saturday, August 11, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Sunday, March 18, 12PM ET
Tuesday, March 19, 12PM ET
20 teams divided into 2 separate leagues (AL only and NL only) each divided into 2 divisions (East and West) of 5 teams each. The 10 AL teams consist of AL players only and the 10 NL teams of NL players only. Playoffs are AL and NL specific; the 1st place teams in each division make the playoffs along with the next 2 teams with the best record in the AL and NL irrespective of division. The AL and NL winner then advance to a traditional AL vs. NL World Series. Select 5-15 players from your existing active roster. Each kept player's salary (except drafted prospects for which there are special rules) for 2018 will be either $2 (affiliated team keeper discount) or $4 (for all other keepers) higher than the auction or waiver price paid in the previous year. NO increase for any player drafted for $5 or less that remained on the owner's active roster for the entire 2017 season. The total of these players' salaries will be deducted from your team's $260 auction budget. See complete Rules posted on league message board for more information.
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
22 (Playoffs start Week 23)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Head to Head Record
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 8:30 PM ET