- San Francisco Giants (SFG)
- Cleveland Indians (CLE)
- Baltimore Orioles (BAL)
- Boston Red Stockings (Bost)
- Washington Nationals (WAS)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (ARI)
- Texas Rangers (TEX)
- Chicago White Sox (SOX)
- Los Angeles Dodgers (LAD)
- New York Yankees (NYY)
- Miami Marlins (MIA)
- Houston Astros (HOU)
- Seattle Mariners (SEA)
- Atlanta Braves (ATL)
- Oakland A's (OAK)
- Chicago Cubs (CHC)
- Cincinnati Reds (CIN)
- Kansas City Royals (KC)
- Milwaukee Bierbrauer's (BREW)
- St. Louis Cardinals (STL)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
Ultimate World Series Fantasy
|Head to Head Most Categories|
Current Roster Size: 25
Total Starters: 19
Total On Bench: 6 (4 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Free Agent Auction
LM Only Vetos
Sunday, March 18, 12PM ET
Tuesday, March 19, 12PM ET
20 teams divided into 2 separate leagues (AL only and NL only) each divided into 2 divisions (East and West) of 5 teams each. The 10 AL teams consist of AL players only and the 10 NL teams of NL players only. Playoffs are AL and NL specific; the 1st place teams in each division make the playoffs along with the next 2 teams with the best record in the AL and NL irrespective of division. The AL and NL winner then advance to a traditional AL vs. NL World Series. Select 5-15 players from your existing active roster. Each kept player's salary (except drafted prospects for which there are special rules) for 2018 will be either $2 (affiliated team keeper discount) or $4 (for all other keepers) higher than the auction or waiver price paid in the previous year. NO increase for any player drafted for $5 or less that remained on the owner's active roster for the entire 2017 season. The total of these players' salaries will be deducted from your team's $260 auction budget. See complete Rules posted on league message board for more information.
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
22 (Playoffs start Week 23)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
1 week per round
Head to Head Record
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 8:30 PM ET