- Betts in the Beltre (OROU)
- Once You Go Blackmon (GUGL)
- The Last Benintendi (TLS)
- Syndergaardians of the Ga... (.406)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Wright in Two (Zim)
- The Geriatric Giants (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- TylerTylerTyler and Ty (TTTT)
- Miggy's Day Care (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- I Want to Hold Brad Hand (BZ)
- Of Wolf and Stroman (LC)
- Boston Patriots (JIMX)
- Let's Take a Chance (OOLF)
- Bravos de Margarita (ABDB)
- Let the Albies Hit the Fl... (HSF)
- Party Like A Brockstar (RSF)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- To Live Is To Dietrich (0bs)
- For a full explanation of scoring types, view our Scoring Formats rules page.
OTM Dynasty League
|Head to Head Points|
Current Roster Size: 25
Total Starters: 20
Total On Bench: 5 (4 DL)
- The "Starters" column represents the number of players your league starts in each roster slot.
- The "Max" column represents the maximum number of players at each position allowed on a roster.
- The maximum allowed roster size is any combination of 40 slots.
- Roster settings can not be edited after your league's draft is complete.
- You can not add slots after your league has drafted. You must reset the draft in order to do so.
- You can not decrease position maxes or change maxes that were previously zero after your league has drafted.
|Games Played Limits (Maximums)|
10 Games Started
|Team and Division Settings|
- League rules are defaulted to ESPN's standard settings.
- Click here to view a full list of league setting locktime rules.
|Acquisition and Waiver Rules|
Daily - Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
Saturday, August 11, 12PM ET
LM Only Vetos
Monday, February 26, 5AM ET
Lock One Hour Before Draft
- Select your league's Regular Season and Playoff Bracket settings.
- Your default schedule is automatically generated based on the number of teams and divisions in your league.
- For more information see the Playoff Settings rules page.
|Regular Season Setup|
Week 1 (Start of Season)
19 (Playoffs start Week 20)
|Playoff Bracket Setup|
8 (3 rounds)
2 weeks per round
Total Points For
|Playoff Bracket View|
|Your league conducts its own offline draft and you submit the results manually.|
|Your league will participate in a live online draft with ESPN's live draft software. Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round.|
|Your league's rosters are automatically drafted based on each team's pre-draft rankings list. Each team owner will receive an email upon the draft's completion.|
|Your league will participate in a live online auction draft using ESPN's auction draft software. In an auction draft, teams begin with a set budget and take turns nominating players to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.|
Early Morning on Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time