- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL-D)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
- Independent Gilroy (Gil)
- RotoExperts B Williams (RX-W)
- eXpertLeagues Tiermini (RP)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- BretskyBall Bretsky (BB)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- Triple Play FS Myers (TPFS)
- Advanced FB J Williams (AFB)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
Shin-Soo Choo News Archive
Choo will have a plate inserted in his forearm Wednesday and the Rangers have not released a timetable for his return, Jeff Wilson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.
Choo was diagnosed with a broken forearm after being hit by a pitch in Monday's game against Oakland, Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports.
Choo was forced to leave the game Monday after being hit by a pitch on the wrist, Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.
Choo (back) was activated off the disabled list Thursday, and will be in the lineup for the Rangers' game against Baltimore, John Blake of the Rangers' front office reports.
Choo (back) was able to take batting practice as expected Tuesday and was scheduled to participate in baserunning drills prior to Wednesday's game, Ryan Baillargeon of MLB.com reports.
Choo (back) hopes to come off the DL when eligible next Thursday, T,R, Sullivan of MLB.com reports.