- Funky Odor (WCS)
- Bring Trout Your Dead (.406)
- Bogaertin Da Sox (Mav)
- Charlie Don't Surf (ZIM)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- The Tell-Tale Bogaerts (TLS2)
- Just Dozierd Off (TBSJ)
- Dwight Evans' Mustache (Farr)
- Cain you Dig It (TRE)
- This is MY F-ING TEAM (HB)
- Jeri-KO was an inside job (Y2KO)
- Springfield Sioux (SPFD)
- Greene Eggs and Hamilton (ZCC)
- Welcome to Thoracic Park (HSF)
- The Laser Show (TLS)
- Dozier Do or Dozier Don't? (BAY)
Scott Feldman News Archive
Feldman had a second opinion on his knee inflammation, which confirmed that he will not need surgery, MLB.com's Mark Sheldon reports.
Feldman (knee) was placed on the 10-day disabled list Tuesday, C. Trent Rosecrans of The Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
Feldman (7-7) lasted just one inning Monday against the Nationals, serving up five earned runs on five hits and a walk.
Feldman (7-6) gave up four runs on five hits and a walk while striking out six over five innings in Wednesday's 5-3 loss to the Rockies.
Feldman (7-5) allowed no runs on two hits and two walks while striking out seven across seven innings to earn the win Friday against the Cubs.