- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL-D)
- eXpertLeagues Rizza (XL-R)
- LMFS Donkey and BDon (LM-F)
- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- RotoExperts B Williams (RX-W)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- Lenny Melnick LaMont (LM-L)
- Advanced FB J Williams (AFB)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- Triple Play FS Myers (TPFS)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
J.A. Happ News Archive
Happ (9-11) took the tough-luck loss Thursday against the Royals despite allowing only one run on seven hits with two walks and six strikeouts over 6.2 innings.
Happ ranks fifth among MLB starters this season in swinging-strike rate on four-seam fastballs (minimum 750 thrown), at 12.5 percent, Gregor Chisholm of MLB.com reports. That rate more than doubles, to 27.3 percent, when Happ gets his four-seamer to the upper-third of the strike zone.
Happ (9-10) allowed three runs on seven hits and a walk with five strikeouts through 6.1 innings to earn the win Friday over the Twins.
Happ (8-10) earned the win Sunday over six innings of work, allowing two runs (one earned) on five hits and two walks while striking out nine.
Happ (7-10) allowed three runs (but just one earned) on six hits and three walks with three strikeouts over 5.2 innings and took home the win Monday against Boston.
Happ gave up only one run on four hits and four walks over six innings Wednesday while striking out two, but he came away with a no-decision in a 7-1 loss to the Red Sox.
Happ (6-10) allowed five runs on eight hits and one walk while striking out seven across six innings to take the loss Friday against the Twins.