- Betts in the Beltre (OROU)
- Once You Go Blackmon (GUGL)
- The Last Benintendi (TLS)
- Syndergaardians of the Ga... (.406)
- The Longo Kiss Goodnight (BROG)
- Wright in Two (Zim)
- The Geriatric Giants (WCS)
- Vottoman Empire (WOLF)
- Tyler Tyler and Tyler (TTT)
- Miggy's Day Care (TITO)
- Magnum Force (MF)
- Rhystocking the Farm (KTWN)
- Of Wolf and Stroman (LC)
- Boston Patriots (JIMX)
- Let's Take a Chance (OOLF)
- The Sweet Snell of Victory (BJN)
- Let the Albies Hit the Fl... (HSF)
- Party Like A Brockstar (RSF)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- Healy Got Lowrie, Lowrie (0bs)
Garrett Richards News Archive
Richards (hamstring) played catch on the field Monday, Avery Yang of MLB.com reports.
Richards was placed on the 10-day disabled list Friday with a left hamstring strain, retroactive to June 14.
Richards (hamstring) is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Thursday, Jeff Fletcher of The Orange County Register reports.
Richards exited Wednesday's game against the Mariners with left hamstring tightness, Jeff Miller of the Los Angeles Times reports.
Richards likely suffered a hamstring injury during Wednesday's start, Jeff Fletcher of the Southern California News Group reports.
Richards was forced to leave Wednesday's start after the conclusion of the second inning, Maria I. Guardado of MLB.com reports.
Richards didn't factor into the decision against the Twins on Friday, giving up two earned runs on six hits over 5.1 innings, striking out seven and walking three as the Angels eventually prevailed 4-2.
Richards didn't factor into the decision in Saturday's 3-2 loss to the Rangers, allowing one unearned run on one hit and one walk over seven innings while striking out nine.
Richards (4-4) allowed three runs on three hits and five walks while striking out three across 2.1 innings as he took the loss Sunday against the Yankees.
Richards will make his next start Sunday against the Yankees in New York with the Angels opting to skip Shohei Ohtani's turn through the rotation, Jeff Fletcher of The Orange County Register reports.