- Funky Odor (WCS)
- Bring Trout Your Dead (.406)
- Bogaertin Da Sox (Mav)
- Charlie Don't Surf (ZIM)
- Letters From Okajima (LFO)
- The Tell-Tale Bogaerts (TLS2)
- Just Dozierd Off (TBSJ)
- Dwight Evans' Mustache (Farr)
- Cain you Dig It (TRE)
- This is MY F-ING TEAM (HB)
- Jeri-KO was an inside job (Y2KO)
- Springfield Sioux (SPFD)
- Greene Eggs and Hamilton (ZCC)
- Welcome to Thoracic Park (HSF)
- The Laser Show (TLS)
- Dozier Do or Dozier Don't? (BAY)
Julio Teheran News Archive
Teheran (6-6) allowed seven runs on seven hits and two walks while striking out three batters through just three innings during Sunday's loss to Milwaukee.
Teheran (6-5) went 7.1 innings in Tuesday's loss to the Giants, allowing four runs (three earned) on six hits. He struck out two and didn't walk anyone.
Teheran (6-4) allowed two runs on six hits and a walk while striking out three over seven innings in Wednesday's 13-2 rout of the Nationals.
Teheran allowed one run over six innings on four hits and three walks, with three strikeouts in Friday's no-decision against the Mets.
Teheran (5-4) allowed seven runs on 11 hits and two walks while striking out four batters during Sunday's win over Cincinnati.
Teheran (4-4) gave up three earned runs on six hits and a walk over 6.1 innings in Monday's 6-3 win over the Angels. He struck out five.