- Fantasy Alarm Anderson (FA-A)
- eXpertLeagues Dean (XL-D)
- LMFS Donkey and BDon (LM-F)
- TheFakeBaseball Valero (Fake)
- eXpertLeagues Rizza (XL-R)
- RotoExperts B Williams (RX-W)
- Patton and Co + SoCalledE... (Patt)
- Lenny Melnick LaMont (LM-L)
- RotoExperts Mitchell (RX-M)
- BaseballProf Commins (BP)
- RotoExperts Kurtz (RX-K)
- Advanced FB J Williams (AFB)
- Kyle Soppe (SOP)
- Triple Play FS Myers (TPFS)
- Rotoworld Shovein (RWo)
CC Sabathia News Archive
Sabathia (10-5) allowed two runs on four hits and one walk while striking out four across six innings to earn the win Saturday against the Red Sox.
Sabathia (knee) has been confirmed as Saturday's starter against the Red Sox.
Sabathia is scheduled to start Saturday's game against Boston, but is at risk of aggravating his knee, Brendan Kuty of NJ.com reports.
Sabathia (knee) will be activated from the 10-day disabled list to start Saturday's game against the Red Sox, Sweeny Murti of Sports Radio 66 WFAN reports.
Manager Joe Girardi said that he's hopeful Sabathia (knee) will be able to return from the 10-day disabled list to start Saturday against the Red Sox, Brendan Kuty of NJ.com reports.
Sabathia (knee) completed a bullpen session Monday and said he "felt good" afterward, Erik Boland of Newsday reports.
Sabathia (knee) is expecting to throw a bullpen session prior to Sunday's game against the Red Sox, Meredith Marakovits of YES Network reports.
Sabathia (knee) was placed on the 10-day disabled list retroactive to Wednesday.
Manager Joe Girardi said there is a good possibility Sabathia (knee) won't make his next scheduled start, Pete Caldera of The Record reports.
Manager Joe Girardi said the MRI on Sabathia's injured knee "came back good," Bryan Hoch of MLB.com reports.