CDA Pick'em
  • Group Type: Private
  • Group Game Mode: Straight - Pick the winners of each matchup. Every correct pick is worth 1 point.
  • Group Size: 5+
  • Group Entries Per User: 1
  • Locking Rules: Unlocked - Entries may leave/join group at any time
  • Group Rank: 1304 (Top Groups)
  • Average Points Scored: 145.29
  • Group Creator: afdahlc
  • Group Message: Hi everyone. Same deal as years past. $5 per week = $85 per season. Weekly winner gets 90% of that week's pot. Remaining 10% will go to whomever picks the most games correctly over the course of the year. The weekly tiebreaker is whoever predict...
  • Is Worst Period Dropped: No

Thanks for your interest in Pigskin Pick'em. This year's game has ended.
Please check out the latest ESPN fantasy games on the Fantasy Game Front Page.

View Group Picks

Banned Entries

EntryUnban

Group Chat

Prizes

Play Pigskin Pick'em for your chance to win a $2,000 Amazon Gift Card. There are 57 prizes (weekly & season-long) worth $14,100 in 2016!

Connect With Other Players