Please ensure that all Office XP applications are completely closed before installation.
- Download the appropriate smart tag file from the Download section.
- The File Download window will appear. Select the Run the program from its current location option and click OK.
- An Install Shield wizard will start up and guide you through installation.
- Once the installation is complete, open Microsoft Word XP.
- Choose Tools: Auto Correct Options.
- Click the smart tag tab on the Auto Correct window.
- Make sure that the ESPN MLB Smart Tag checkbox is selected.
- To verify that the ESPN MLB smart tag is installed correctly, type Mariners (or another team of your choice) into a Word XP document and hit [RETURN]. A dotted line should appear automatically below the team name.
- From any Office XP application, choose Tools: AutoCorrect Options.
- The AutoCorrect window will appear. Click the smart tag tab.
- Deselect the ESPN MLB Smart Tag checkbox and click OK.
If you have the Microsoft Windows Installer service installed on your computer (Windows 2000 and Windows XP have it installed by default), then download using the link below:|
Otherwise select from below (this option will install Microsoft Windows Installer service on your computer):
- Red Sox