Olsen League Brackets
  • Group Type: Private
  • Group Size: 0
  • Group Entries Per User: 1
  • Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
  • Group Creator: mahorndog2008
  • Group Message: Entry fee is $20. Please send via paypal to sean.w.moroney@gmail.com. Payouts: Most correct picks in the round of 64 - $20; 3rd - $20; 2nd - 20% of remaining pot; 1st - 80% of remaining pot.

Thanks for your interest in Tournament Challenge. This year's game has ended.
Please check out the latest ESPN fantasy games on the Fantasy Game Front Page.

Banned Brackets