Indy Group
  • Group Type: Private
  • Group Motto: "Whatcha Talkin' About Bilas"
  • Group Size: 40+
  • Group Entries Per User: 25
  • Locking Rules: Locked - Brackets may leave/join group only before the Round of 64 begins
  • Group Rank: 34k (Top Groups)
  • Average Points Scored: 731.63
  • Group Creator: A Mohr
  • Group Message: $10 per entry Five Ways to Win: 10% 1st weekend leader 10% 2nd weekend leader 10% 3rd place overall 20% 2nd place overall 50% 1st place overall tournament challenge champion

Thanks for your interest in Tournament Challenge. This year's game has ended.
Please check out the latest ESPN fantasy games on the Fantasy Game Front Page.

Group Chat